5 Things I am loving about this Velvet Ditch of ours this weekend:
1. Naked lady runs around the Water Valley Farmer's Market
2. The new Rock Star Taxi with themed vans and costumes (A-Team driven by a Mr. T look-alike)
3. Oxford Music Festival highlighted all the best this town has to offer.
4. A new corn dog stand in the smelliest alley in Oxford.
5. Not Oxford - but the Como Blues Trailer marker unveiling and the Otha Turner Fife and Drum Picnic. Take the Blues Trail and discover some great music history in our state.